This is seriously tasty. Skeptics, let us hand you a glass.
Invite a whole bunch of your non-vegan friends over and serve this up. Watch their faces change. Their eyes light up. Their look of complete. utter. bliss.
Yup. No whisking, no salmonella, and a whole lot healthier than the fat-laden old stuff. For real? For real.
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 cups water
- 6 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 14-oz can organic coconut milk
- ¼ tsp freshly grounded cardamom
- ½ freshly grounded nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 tbsp organic rum (Try Papagayo Organic Spiced Rum)
- ½ tin VerMints PepperMint
- Soak the cashews in water overnight.
- Blend the nuts and dates with 1 cup of water until very smooth. Do your happy eggnog dance.
- Add everything else and blend it all up.
- Pour your smooth goodness into glasses and pop them in the fridge to let chill.
We still can’t get over how tasty this is. And easy. Hand us another glass!