Chocolate Chip Cookies are a family go to. Do you make chocolate chip cookies for Mother’s Day? Probably not, but those chewy center, crispy rim and chocolatey bursts in every bite definitely remind me of my lovely mother. Chocolate chip cookies is one of the first things I ever baked with my mum when I was little. Helping your mother add all the ingredients, eating the dough, getting a belly ache, adding too much baking soda, burning all the cookies and making the best batch you ever had. Warm cookie memories with mom you’ll keep forever. And you should – plus I’m sure your mom makes the best cookies. Ever. We’re not knocking that. So, in tribute to all our mothers out there here is a list of some of our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes. These recipes are from Mom bloggers or recipes in tribute to their Mother. Of course we always recommend using organic ingredients.
1. Mom On Time Out – offers an awesome recipe for a peanut butter, banana, chocolate chip cookie recipe. You know chocolate and banana goes together, oh, so well.
2. Your Home Based Mom – shows us her ways to make brown butter chocolate chip cookies – wow brown butter, sound delectable.
3. The Recipe Rebel – shares her mom’s double chocolate cookie recipe – rich, chocolatey and chewy – we’re all on board.
4. Wood and Spoon by Kate Wood – we adore candied walnuts and combined with chocolate chip cookies is most definitely a dream.
5. The DIY Mommy – Likes her cookies soft - the softest chocolate chip cookie to be exact. And they do look good!
6. A Farm Girl Dabbles – these chocolate chip cookies remind me of water ripples and I’m sure they are delicious too.
7. Mom Loves Baking – These chocolate chocolate chip cookies are gluten-free and make you thirsty for a tall glass of milk.
8. Many Hats of a Mom – These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free.
9. Like Mother Like Daughter – like their chocolate chip cookies rich with their chocolate doubled
10. Paleo Running Momma – these are soft and dense paleo, vegan chocolate chip cookies – filling you up right on chocolatey goodness.
11. Hip Foodie Mom – gluten-free zucchini coconut chocolate chip cookies – wow cookies with a healthy addition, how can you go wrong?
12. Tastes of Lizzy T – These chocolate chip cookies have the works. Cranberry. Almond. Chocolate. Whatta mix.
13. The Vanilla Bean Blog – I’m obsessed with the look of these big juicy chocolate chip cookie rings. Delicious, flat, chocolatey discs.
14. Brown Eyed Baker – The name will probably be the sell all for these choco chip cookies - thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies.
15. Sunny Days Good Food – These chocolate chip cookies are a straight up homage to Sunny Days Good Food momma.
Any way you whip it up – make sure you’re cherishing those memories you made with your mother.
*picture courtesy of thevanillabeanblog.com